Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Stelten, McNamara are KARE 11 Prep Athletes of the Week

When I went to bed last night, I figured I had today's DtB post taken care of. Chaska pole vaulter Lauren Stelten and Mounds View jumper Tommy McNamara were featured as the KARE 11 Prep Athletes of the Week last night.

Unfortunately, KARE's Prep Athlete info and clips don't make it to KARE's web-site immediately. No matter how often I refreshed this morning, a hockey player and hoopster still graced the Prep Athlete of the Week page.

I'm sure Stelten and McNamara will decorate the page soon enough. Until then, however, you can hunt through KARE's Prep Athlete of the Week archives to find vintage clips of Jerrell Hancock and Elizabeth Yetzer.

The site purportedly features some other archived clips, including McNamara's own Mounds View teammate Quinn Evans, but I couldn't get them to run on my computer. (An annoying LA Wieght Loss spot works just fine, though!)

Update: Stelten and McNamara's Prep Athlete of the Week clips are now up on the KARE 11 site.

No comments: